TVNZ will not broadcast live the All Blacks’ third/fourth playoff against Wales at the Rugby World Cup.
All Blacks fans will need to revert back to Spark Sport, having been able to watch the semifinal live on TVNZ 1.
Spark Sport has had issues streaming matches throughout the tournament, although the service has improved as time has gone on.
TVNZ had shown three of the All Blacks’ pool matches, and their quarterfinal win over Ireland, on a one-hour delay, but, as of Monday lunchtime, does not have a listing for delayed coverage of Friday night’s match in Tokyo.
* Pollard boots Springboks into final
* England will be too good for Boks
* Smith: We let New Zealand down
* Emotional Read finds perspective
* Call that left Hansen close to tears
* Reality check for young All Blacks
* Why this is NZ’s worst RWC defeat
* Wallabies must bring back Eddie
* RWC results and pool standings
* TVNZ streaming error advertises Rugby World Cup coverage during news bulletin
A Spark Sport spokeswoman said on Monday, at this stage the match was only going to be broadcast on Spark Sport.
The hour before the 10pm (NZ time) kickoff on TVNZ 1 will be Coronation Street, before 1 News Tonight takes over at 10pm.
From there, viewers can enjoy Project Blue Book, a show which has a synopsis of “The real-life story of U.S. Air Force-sponsored investigations into UFOs”.
TVNZ Duke features the movie Revenge of the Nerds before 8/10 Cats Does Countdown and a re-run of Have You Been Paying Attention?
TVNZ 1 will broadcast Saturday’s final between England and South Africa live.
Source link : https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/rugby-world-cup/rwc-2019-japan/116970978/all-blacks-v-wales-spark-sport-only-no-tvnz-broadcast-for-rugby-world-cup-3rd4th-playoff
Publish date : 2019-10-28 01:03:00